Manley Village Hall
Manley Village Hall is located in the rural village of Manley. The Hall is the main meeting place for people in the village and also is the home for several sports and activity clubs.
Comprising of a large hall area, separate kitchen, lounge and snooker rooms, the Hall is perfect for functions and special occasions: from birthday parties to weddings; business events to wakes.
Inside the Hall
The Hall itself comprises a main meeting/function hall, kitchen area and bar area. In the rear of the Hall are two full size snooker tables which are used for both billiards and snooker.
The main hall has has capacity for 120 people standing or 80 people at tables. There is a small raised stage area and access to the Social Club bar. The Hall also has free Wi-Fi throughout.
If you would like to view the inside of the Hall, please contact us.
Outside the Hall
The Hall has parking spaces for up to 25 cars to the front and rear, including disabled spaces near to the main entrance.
On the grounds, the Hall has an impressive and well-kept bowling green; the home of Manley Bowling Club. Also within the Hall's grounds are two grass tennis courts maintained by Manley Tennis Club.
At the front of the Hall there is a recycle point for use by the community, including recycling for cans and glass.
You can download our "Quick Guide" to the Hall here. It contains the simple guide of "Dos & Don'ts" for hirers whilst using the Hall.
DIMENSIONS (Main Hall)
- 7 metres x 20 metres
- 3.170m at the highest point
- 1.929m at the shortest point
- The ceiling slopes to the wooden supports at the side as can be seen by the photographs.
- 80 trestle tables (6ft x 2.5ft)
- 21 lower, casual tables
- 80 chairs
- 10 stools
- Music system with microphone (this will play music from an iPhone or iPad - bring your own lead)
Accessibility and Health & Safety
- Disabled loo and baby changing facilities
- Disabled access via kitchen
- Heating controls at back of hall stage
- Fully compliant health and safety First Aid kit
For cooking / preparing:
- Range style cooker, with two ovens, grill and separate warming oven
- x6 hotplates and a working microwave
- Chopping knives and many sharp knives
- Bread knife
- Large hot water urn
- x2 kettles
- Large fridge-freezer
Please remove all items from fridge-freezer before the end of your hire.
- x80 plates, bowls and side plates
- x80 knives, forks and spoons
- x6 water jugs
- x50 assorted ‘vintage’ teacups and saucers
- x80 mugs
- x6 teapots
- x4 serving trays
- Serving spoons and ladles
Please bring your own:
- Tea Bowls
- Bin liners
- Washing-up liquid
- All consumables
- Bread baskets
Please take away all rubbish and consumable items.
- Please see Licensing Hours
- There is a £5/hour charge for using the bar facility
- All alcohol consumed at the hall must be purchased via the bar
- Please contact the Bar Manager for details of drink requirements